Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Yearly Post

It looks as though I only post once a year to my blog...that is UNACCEPTABLE!
Too many good things happen throughout the year not to write about them! I am going to make a HUGE effort to stay up-to-date with my blog to keep the folks back home in the loop with my our life:-)

Here is a snapshot of the most recent happenings since I posted a year ago...
Little Mullett..Grew Up


So did little Bennett Man...


So did Sweet Caroline

And so did Steve's Hair!

The Fall came and my Mom, Dad, Steve, Mullett,Pearl and I all visited North Caroline. I LOVE the Fall... and guess what...it's almost here AGAIN!

This is actually a picture from the road that leads to our house in Alpharetta.

Here is a picture of my "inner-stage mom" coming out...LOL


Pearl dressed up as Snookie for Halloween.

A picture of my Mum by the Mums;-)

Such a good time in NC!

The rest of this post is is to be continued...because my good friend Jessica, who was pregnant with baby drew, (in my last post)gave birth exactly one year ago today and I have to go get ready for the PAR-TAY!
HAPPY 1st Birthday Drew!

Stay tuned! Big things are coming to the Brown House in 2012!