Sunday, November 6, 2011

Growing...

In August, Steve and I found out we were expecting our first baby. Sweet baby Brown will be joining our family sometime in late April. We are so so SO excited to start planning the expansion of our little family.
First Trimester
The big nasty 1st Trimester was not the most fun part of this journey. I thought I would be able to sail right through it without one single symptom of morning sickness. LOL....welllllll, I was great until week 6. Then the "beauty" of pregnancy set it:-)
Here is a picture of Baby Brown at 8 weeks. His/her heart rate was 173. Hearing it was the coolest thing!
Here are a few pictures of me growing...
Week 8



















Week 9















Week 10















Week 12















Week 13















Week 14
















Pearl thinks there is more of me to love now:-)















Week 15
















Oh yes we did...I cannot wait to find out who this little fella or gal is that is growing inside me....soooo for $39.99 I marched myself to CVS to find out...here were the results:
















So here we are closing in on week
Week 16 - Baby Brown is growing like a weed:-)
















In two weeks we will find out who will be joining our family! We are simply praying for a healthy, happy little baby.

Until next time, that's all folks!